SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
Balboa Park is my favorite place in San Diego. In fact, had we not eloped, it’s probably where would have gotten married. Whenever I have a Balboa Park Engagement Session, I get to play tour guide and it might be my favorite thing ever. That’s exactly what I did for Kelly and Will during their engagement session! Neither of them had ever visited Balboa Park before, so I had to make it extra special for them. Engagement sessions are not only one of my favorite things to photograph, but they’re actually one of the most important too.
WHY DO AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION
An engagement session is a unique opportunity to capture the love and excitement leading up to your wedding day. Here are my Top 5 reasons why it’s worth doing one:
1. Get to know your photographer: An engagement session is a great way for us to get comfortable with each other and ensure we’re both on the same page before your big day.
2. Create beautiful memories: Engagement pictures are timeless keepsakes that you can look back on for years to come. They are a great way to celebrate this special time in your life.
3. Personalize your wedding: Your engagement pictures can be used to create personalized details for your wedding such as save-the-dates, guestbook, or display at your wedding venue.
4. Build a connection: An engagement session provides an opportunity for you and your partner to relax, have fun, and build a stronger connection in front of the camera.
5. Perfect the pose: Engagement sessions can help you get comfortable being in front of the camera and help you to get comfortable with posing, so you’re pros on the wedding day.
Overall, an engagement session is a valuable investment that will create beautiful and memorable keepsakes that you can cherish for a lifetime.